The annual general meeting of shareholders
The annual general meeting of shareholders (‘AGM’) will be held on Tuesday 25 April 2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Hilton Hotel, Weena 10 in Rotterdam.
- Opening of the AGM
- Invitation by the Chairman to a shareholder to co-sign the minutes of this AGM
- Review by the Management Board of the financial year 2016
- Review of current business in 2017
- Proposal to adopt the annual accounts for the financial year 2016 (resolution)
- Proposal to determine the appropriation of the results for the financial year 2016 (resolution)
- Proposal to determine the dividend for the financial year 2016 (resolution)
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Management Board (resolution)
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board (resolution)
- Proposal to appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Accountants N.V. as the independent auditor for the financial year 2017 (resolution)
- Proposal to re-appoint Mr J.Niessen as member of the Supervisory Board (resolution)
- Proposal to appoint the Management Board for a period of 16 months as the authorized body, subject to approval from the Supervisory Board, to resolve to:
- Issue common shares and/or grant rights to acquire common shares up to a maximum of 10% of the issued share capital (resolution); and
- Restrict or exclude pre-emptive rights in relation to the issue of common shares and/or the granting of rights to acquire common shares (resolution)
- Proposal to amend the articles of association of Amsterdam Commodities N.V. in order to implement a one-tier board (resolution)
- Proposal to appoint the current Supervisory Board Members as non-executive directors taking into account the original resignation schedule of the former Supervisory Board (resolution)
- Proposal for the remuneration of the non-executive directors (resolution)
- Any other business
The Annual Report 2016 including annexes can be downloaded from our website www.acomo.nl or as of 3 April 2017 a printed version of the Annual Report 2016 including annexes can be obtained free of charge at the Company’s offices, WTC (10th floor), Beursplein 37 in (3011 AA) Rotterdam, tel. +31 (0) 10 as well as at the offices of ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Gustav Mahlerlaan 10 in (1082 PP) Amsterdam, tel. +31 (0) 20 3442000 or via email: email@example.com.
Entitled to attend the AGM are persons who:
- On 28 March 2017 (the ‘record date’) have an entry in the (sub-)registers referred to below; and
- Have registered themselves as described below.
The designated sub-registers for holders of bearer shares are the records of the intermediaries as defined by the Securities Giro Act, showing who the owners of such shares are on the record date.
Holders of shares or their authorized representatives have the right to attend the AGM, provided they have given notice of their intention to attend the AGM to ABN AMRO Bank through the intermediary who administers their shares no later than on 18 April 2016 at 5.00 p.m. Intermediaries must submit their statements to ABN AMRO Bank through www.abnamro.com/intermediary specifying for each shareholder concerned the number of shares for which notification is being submitted.
In their statements, the intermediaries are requested to provide full address details of the shareholders concerned in order to ensure efficient verification of their shareholdings per the record date. ABN AMRO Bank will provide the shareholders with admission tickets to the AGM through their intermediaries.
Granting a power of attorney and voting instruction
Subject to the conditions applying to notification, shareholders who are unable to attend the AGM can also give the Chairman of the Supervisory Board a voting instruction. Voting instructions can be submitted electronically no later than 18 April 2017 at 5.00 p.m. through www.abnamro.com/evoting.
If a shareholder is unable to submit a voting instruction electronically, the instruction may also be submitted in writing using the form that is available on the Company’s website www.acomo.nl/shareholders.
Completed powers of attorney and instruction forms must have been received by the Company no later than on 18 April 2017 at 5.00 p.m. by post, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +31 (0) 10 4055094.
Attendees to the AGM must be able to identify themselves if so requested and must sign the attendance list before joining the AGM. Shareholders unable to attend are allowed to have themselves represented by no more than one representative.
Amsterdam Commodities N.V.
Rotterdam, 13 March 2017
|Securities name||Ordinary shares|
|Publication date||March 17 2017|